Tuesday 12 July 2016

New Blog!!!

Hello all!

OK so it’s like this…my blog, this blog, and I have decided that we do not love each other anymore and are going our separate ways.  Irreconcilable differences have been declared due to slow loading, not allowing me to add badges and refusing to link to some challenges.  I mean what’s a girl to do?! Well I’ll tell you, find some-blog new that’s what and so here is my new partner in crime…..


If you would care to follow me and my mindless ramblings then I would be most grateful but if not that’s fine too. I will say ta-ta and thank you so much for your kindness and support. Love ya lots! 

Hugs and hopefully see ya!


 Jane xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read and appreciate each and every one. Huge hugs Jane xx