Thursday 9 June 2016

Polkadoodles Daisydays Stamping!

Good evening everybody!  How are things!

Did you manage to catch our fabulous Nikky Hall on Create and Craft this week?  If not you can catch-up HERE

Well she showcased the most FABULOUS stamp and CD sets which I had the honour of working with and I would like to share one of those projects with you if I may.

Stamping!! Oh my! I haven’t really stamped in years. The digital world kind of grabbed me by the scruff of the neck and dragged me in, so having a chance to play and get out the old watercolours again was a real joy for me. Loved it!!


My idea was fairly simple, bit like myself. I used my circle dies in varying sizes to make a mask (get me!) and stamped and inked within the apertures.  I then cut and embossed more circle to make frames…which went some way to disguise where I had missed bits. J

Ingredients:
Stamps: DAISYDAYS
Colouring Card: Sheena’s Stamping Card
Stamping ink: Versafine
Colouring: Derwent Inktense Pencils
Dies/Punches: Tonic ‘Nesting Circles’
Others: Ribbon – Gems - Wild Honey and Barn Door DI – dot embossing folder

Thanks so much for looking and taking the time to leave such kind comments!  

See ya!
Jane xxx

I would like to enter the following challenges:
CRAFTING FROM THE HEART – Challenge #115: Anything Goes
CRAFT YOUR PASSION – Challenge #315: Always Anything Goes
WORLD WIDE OPEN DT – Challenge #10: Anything Goes
THROUGH THE PURPLE HAZE – Challenge #103: Us a Die and/or Punch
INSPIRATION DESTINATION – Challenge #89: Anything Goes
CRAFTY GALS CORNER – Challenge #75: Pop of Colour
CREATIVE MOMENTS – Challenge #95: Anything Goes
ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE – Challenge #197: Make Your Mark

19 comments:

  1. This is really lovely Jane. The long thin card lends itself perfectly to the little scalloped frames. Those stamps look very useful and your watercoloring is fab...let's see more!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fabulous card Jane - the design is lovely and your water-colouring is awesome.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real stunner and love your colouring.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple you are not Jane. Talented you most certainly are! This is stunning!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful design Jane. Love the offset frames! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane this is just so beautiful with the circled framed butterflies and flowers, and oblong shape.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and love the stamped apertures love the design and all the cicles-I have just rediscovered stamping too :) --Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow fabulous love this.

    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Jane, beautiful stamping and design.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creation Jane I love the way you have framed each image a superb make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a really great idea! It would work with so many different shapes - I may have to steal the idea :D
    Thank you for sharing it with us over at Creative Moments,
    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always love to see cards in different sizes and this was is fantastic! Love all the circle frames with those beautifully coloured images. And love how you gently coloured around each circle too. So glad you shared this with us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is simply gorgeous sweetie, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the beautifully colored images within a frame. Making a long card to fit them one makes this card unique. Thanks for sharing it at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Love the sweet flowers and the fun card design.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    ♥ Lena, DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute! Thanks for the Challenge. Good luck with your entry and I'll hope to see you next time as well.

    [Jacqueline DT for World Wide Open DT Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  17. The layout is pretty original, and I love the coloring! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very creative and gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. So beautiful Jane! I love the little images!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read and appreciate each and every one. Huge hugs Jane xx