Tuesday 21 June 2016

Digi Choosday Challenge –Add a Ribbon!

Good morning everybody!  Hope you are well?

It is Choosday which means it’s time for a new challenge over at DIGI CHOOSDAY and our theme this time is Add a Ribbon. As always we have a wonderful prize on offer for our lucky winner so check out the BLOG for details.   And don’t forget you could also win a Feather in Your Cap! See all the details HERE.

And if that wasn’t all it is also DISCOUNT DAY so you need to grab the code to get a MASSIVE reduction in the POLKADOODLES SHOP! It’s a limited offer so be quick!!

So once again I could not resist using Nikky’s AMAZING new collection WINNIE IN WONDERLAND!! I think it may be my all-time favourite…can you tell?? J


The papers in this collection are absolutely beautiful and I coloured WINNIE to match.  I wanted to make a tag so I used a recently purchased set of tag dies (my name is Jane and I am a die addict!!) to help me out. J


Ingredients:
Card: Neenah Solar White
Colours used: Skin: 91, 89, 31, 32, 30 – Hair: 76, 83, 84, 7 – Green: 74, 73, 68, 72 – Blue: 49, 48, 47 – Pink: 27, 28, 29 – Purple: 37, 41, 39 – Yellow: 83, 84, 7 – Grey: 97, 96, 95
Dies: Tattered Lace ‘Tags’ and ‘Nesting Hearts’ – Sizzix Rectangles -  All Occasions ‘Cogs and Clock Set’ and ‘Gears Corner’
Others: Seam binding – Ribbon - Gems

So tag along to THE BLOG and join in with our fab challenge.   And don’t forget to visit the STORE  as it’s….                                  

…..so grab that DISCOUNT CODE! It’s a limited time offer so hurry!

Thanks so much for looking and taking the time to leave such kind comments!  Have a lovely day!

See ya!
Jane xxx

I would like to enter the following challenges:
INSPIRATION DESTINATION – Challenge #90: Anything Goes
THE ALPHABET CHALLENGE – H for Hand Coloured Image
CLASSIC DESIGN TEAM – Challenge #3: Anything Goes
CREATE AND INSPIRE – Challenge #48: Anything Goes
CRAFTY RIBBONS – Challenge #156: Anything Goes
LITTLE MISS MUFFET – Challenge #140: Anything Goes
WORLD WIDE OPEN DT – Challenge #11: Anything Goes
CRAFTY GIRLZ – June Challenge: Anything Goes
CRAFT-DEE BOWZ – June Challenge: Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
CRAFTS AND ME – June Challenge: Anything Goes
BECKA B – Challenge #5: Anything Goes
CRAFTING WITH FRIENDS – Challenge #23: Anything Goes
SIMPLY PAPERCRAFT – Challenge #31: Anything Goes
GLITTER ‘N’ SPARKLE – Challenge #193: Anything Goes
CRAFTING FROM THE HEART – Challenge #117: Anything Goes
CRAFT YOUR PASSION – Challenge #317: Always Anything Goes                                    


20 comments:


  1. Sure looks like a winner to me too, Jane, love this it's adorable colours and cute image

    xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's gorgeous Jane. My fave collection too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great tag Jane! I love the contrast of the black with the soft pastels, awesome! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have admired your work for a few years Jane and now I find myself playing beside you each week - I am so honored! xoxoxo Gorgeous tag! Have a wonderful week xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun creation Jane.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stunning Jane.I really love your pastel colours with the pop of black and the image is so sweet ;D

    Nicxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow great Tag. Love the image and design. Fabulous.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again super tag.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is super adorable!!!! Great job in this tag

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome Jane, I love your pastel colours and the black clock, fab x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply stunning, so striking, lurvvvvve it ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. A sweet tag, thanks for sharing with Crafty Girlz!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for joining us @ Craft your Passion Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jane what a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at the Becka B challenge.

    Hugs, Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous. love it.
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Jane this is so adorable. I love all the elements and especially that image.Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow' challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous tag, such a pretty image and I love the extra detailing on the bow. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my what a beautiful tag you have created Jane I love that cute image also the colours, the black shows then up beautifully a superb make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for taking part in ourBECKA B challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your project and all
    the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy X

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute card x
    Thank You for entering the June challenge at Crafts and Me. Please pop back soon to enter our July challenge and see if you're a winner x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read and appreciate each and every one. Huge hugs Jane xx