Wednesday 8 June 2016

Delightful Wednesday – BROWN!

Hello there! Hope all is well with you and yours!

It is Delightful Wednesday on the DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG where Sandy and I have been showcasing Wendy’s awesome designs using a different colour each month.  So we picked BROWN to be our colour for June which gives me the perfect excuse to use kraft card…as if I ever needed one! J
This cutie is CELEBRATION CHARLIE and as he is a bit of a star I popped him onto a star card using Tonic dies. J
This is actually my last project for Digital Delights as, after nearly 2 years, I have decided to step down from the DT. I have had a fabulous time designing with Wendy’s wonderfully cute images but it is time to move on. I want to say a huge THANK YOU to Wendy and of course to my amazing DT sister Sandy too.  I will miss you loads! :’(

Ingredients:
Sentiment: LET’S PARTY
Dies: Tonic ‘Nesting Stars’ – Tattered Lace ‘Pin Dot Ovals’
Punch: X-cut star
Colouring card: Neenah Solar White
Paper/Card: Kraft
Colours used: Brown: 76, 80, 82 – Pink: 90, 31, 30, 29 – Yellow: 87, 83, 84 – Blue: 49, 48, 47
Others: Vintage Photo DI

So bear up and visit the digital delights blog as every day you will find fabulous inspiration.  And don’t forget to visit the SHOP too where you’ll swoon over all of Wendy’s delightful designs!

Thanks so much for looking and for taking the time to say such nice things!  Have a wonderful day!

See ya!
Jane xx

I would like to enter the following challenges:
CRAFTING WITH FRIENDS – Challenge #22: Anything Goes
SIMPLY PAPERCRAFT – Challenge #30: Anything Goes
CRAFTING FROM THE HEART – Challenge #115: Anything Goes
CRAFT YOUR PASSION – Challenge #315: Always Anything Goes
WORLD WIDE OPEN DT – Challenge #10: Anything Goes
CREATE AND INSPIRE – Challenge #47: Anything Goes
CRAFTY GIRLS CREATIONS – Challenge #20: Anything Goes
LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS – Challenge #35: Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. Oh this is so adorable! Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful for sure, love the shape Jane, and gorgeous image.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sweetie, this is simply stunning :0)

    Hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Jane! Wonderful card. Love those layered balloons, they look so real! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little bear he is adorable I love the star shape card Jane also the lovely mix of colours I love anything with brown on it,
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a brilliant card Jane and I can't believe you have been sharing these fab images with us for two years!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cutie Jane. I can also remember when your started with this DT. Time flies..........
    Liane
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sad that this is your last post for Delightful Wednesday! :( I absolutely loved sharing Wednesday's with you! You always amaze me with all of your talent! I never could guess what fabulous design you will come with next! Love this star shaped card! Another beautiful work of art!!!
    Hugs to you!!!
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is just so super duper. Love the design and colouring. Nice work.

    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Jane, so adorable!
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this shaped card - its fabulous! Thanks for joining our challenge at crafting with friends, good luck and hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute, great star shape and oh so cute. Great job, thanks so much for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, love it.

    Cheers,
    Leanne DT/LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are such great colors together! Love all of the stars you added and the stitching.


    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read and appreciate each and every one. Huge hugs Jane xx