Tuesday 25 August 2015

Digi Choosday Challenge – Week 34: Use 2 Papers!

Hello!  Hope everyone is well!

It’s Choosday so it’s time for a new challenge over at DIGI CHOOSDAY and our theme this week is Use 2 Papers!  As always we have a fab prize on offer so check out the BLOG for details and as it is also DISCOUNT DAY you need to grab the code to get money off in the POLKADOODLES SHOP! But hurry, it’s a limited offer and you do NOT want to miss out!!
Super quick post from me today as I am flying by the seat of my pants at the moment!! And as the size of my pants could be compared to a Boeing 747 it is not beyond the realms of possibility!! J
This lovely lady is winging it's way (but not via any kind of underwear) to my sister-in-law! Hope she likes it!!

Ingredients:
Sentiment: WORK AND PLAY 6
Dies: None
Card: Neenah Solar White
Colouring/Ink: Spectrum Noir markers and pencils
Others: Gems – Faux Stitching – Doily - Ribbon

So fly (but not by the seat of your or anybody else’s pants) over to the blog where you can join in with this fab challenge.   And check out the store  too but don’t forget to grab the DISCOUNT CODE first to get your money off!

Thanks so much for looking and for all your kind comments! Have a lovely day!
See ya!

Colourful hugs
Jane xxx

I would like to enter the following challenges: 
CRAFTING FROM THE HEART – Challenge #74: Anything Goes
ARTISTIC INSPIRATIONS – Challenge #138: Anything Goes
CRAFTING WITH FRIENDS – Challenge #4: Anything Goes
PINK GEM – Challenge #151: One for the Girls
INCY WINCY – Birthday Wishes
CRAFT YOUR PASSION – Challenge #276: Always Anything Goes

16 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jane. I love the image, beautiful colours and fabulous detailing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card & you really must teach me how to tie a bow cos i'm useless lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card & you really must teach me how to tie a bow cos i'm useless lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Jane. Lovely construction and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's gorgeous Jane, love the dotted background and your S-I-L is sure to love her too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous Jane - such a beautiful image and super pretty colours.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and layout. Really lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep you pants on, Jane, LOL! Your card is wonderful! I love that debutante digi, and have not seen her before. Sigh. More shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Jane, awesome digi and I understand quiet well about not always visiting, I try to but at times life gets in the way and we got to do what we got to do...love this image and I have so many of these images that time once again and DT cards are always having to be done first.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card with such a lovely image. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with Friends. Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and layout, colouring just perfect. Thanks for sharing cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jane this is beautiful!!! Love the black ribbon, just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, I love all the added detail!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jane - this is a super gorgeous card! Love the image and beautiful colouring. Fab layout and love the added bow and doily. Thanks for playing along at Incy Wincy Designs this week.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL Jane, you are so funny, this post made me laugh! Love your card, your coloring is fabulous and I adore your layout and paper choices. So glad to be on full time DT with you at Digi Choosday. Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read and appreciate each and every one. Huge hugs Jane xx