Monday 19 August 2013

Watch the Birdie!

Hi

Wow, this is my second post of the day?  What’s the matter with me?

Well I wanted to share a card I made using some beautiful DP’s a bought just recently.  They are from First Edition and are called Dreamcatcher and are full of glazed and glittered purply goodness!  Yum!

I used ‘Wallflower’ from Saturated Canary as my focal image and coloured her with Pro/Flexmarkers and cut her out. 

Apologies for my rather rubbish photo tent!


She does appear to me to be looking at something so I thought I would give her that something in the shape of a shrink plastic bird.  This is a Kanban stamp that was the only one I could find that was facing the right direction!  I coloured the plastic with pencils and used a tin foil tray when heating.



Watch the birdie!



I used Spellbinders A2 Bracket Borders 1 and Labels 17 and of course had to finish with a big bow made from Satin Edge Organza, which is another of my ribbon favourites for its wonderful bowyness (not too sure that’s a word)!

Crystals, Fran-tage and a sentiment later and we’re all done!

See ya!

Smiling always (just had some gorgeous hot chicken from Sainsbury’s)!
Jane x

I would like to enter my card into the following fab challenges:











3 comments:

  1. eeep! I love this!! its just awesome!!
    thank you so much for playing along with us on the PFP challenge blog and the saturated canary blog too!!
    hugs Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful card Jane. Beautifully coloured image and love that parrot. Great take on the sketch.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card thanks for joining us at as you like it challeneg. Suzette x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I read and appreciate each and every one. Huge hugs Jane xx